The Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Heavy (Rugged Suppressors sizing)
The BPG Suppressor Cover Heavy is designed to fit suppressors that are 1.5 inches in diameter and can be made to fit any length. All Burn Proof Gear suppressor covers are designed to be 0.5 inches longer than the suppressor itself. This allows the cover to cinch around the front and rear of the suppressor to ensure a “No-Slip Fit.” The Heavy cover is made from aerospace and military grade fire retardant materials. DuPont Kevlar diamond weave ripstop has a maximum operating temperature of 1400 F (roughly 180 shots fired of m855). The second component of the Suppressor Cover Heavy is an inner liner comprised of fiberglass mesh sleeving. Its maximum operating temperature is 2000 F. The Suppressor Cover Heavy is compatible with all calibers suppressors (.223, 300 BLK, .308, 5.56 NATO, 7.62 NATO). Once the cover is installed on a suppressor that is 1.5 inches in diameter, the overall diameter of the suppressor with cover installed should not exceed 1.75 inches. The standard cover sizes range from 6 inches to 9.5 inches long and weighs less than 3 ounces at the shortest configuration and 5.5 ounces at 12.5 inches long. The cover is a two piece design; the inner sleeving which is cut to length and the cover. The covers resist the extreme heat generated from suppressors and enable the operator to transition confidently without burning their legs, pants, or other gear. Additionally, they eliminate heat mirage on precision applications and any IR emitted in night operations. The Burn Proof Gear suppressor covers withstand the most rigorous abuse, are combat proven, Made in the USA, and are lifetime guaranteed.
For installation help or to see our suppressor covers being used, visit our YouTube channel: Suppressor Cover Install Tutorial
Product Specifications and Use Restrictions-ANY SUPPRESSOR NOT 1.5″ DIAMETER WILL BE SUBJECT TO 4-6 WEEK LEAD TIME
- This cover is designed for rifle suppressors of 1.5″ diameter and must be 1/2″ longer than the suppressor.
- If the cover slides forwards, it is not installed properly.
- If you have any sizing doubts after consulting our size chart, please email us.
Suppressor Cover – Heavy – (1.5″ Suppressor Diameter)
- Outer layer in Black Kevlar or Wheat Tan fabric rated to 1400 F
- Inner material is high temp fiberglass rated to 2000 F
- When shooting, especially full-auto, allow the cover to cool completely once it is too hot to touch before resuming your firing schedule.
Suppressor Cover – Medium – (1.38″ Suppressor Diameter)
- Generally, pistol suppressors require a Suppressor Cover Medium.
Berry Compliant and MADE IN THE USA!