The BPG Suppressor Pouch is quality and comes with some key improvements to other pouches seen on the market.
- Compatibility – Enlarged diameter to allow suppressors to be stowed with Suppressor Covers mounted
- Strength – DuPont Kevlar thread for extra strength
- Modularity – Low-profile PALS fastening mechanism on the back of the pouch to attach it to any MOLLE kit or even your belt
- Durability – DuPont Kevlar Lined interior for the highest FR protection
- Protection – Comes with foam padding to keep your suppressor protected from any falls
Eric Weikel (verified owner) –
Got my 6” pouch in today, seems well made except for the fact I’m not able to attach it to anything. The description doesn’t mention you have to purchase your own mounting straps, and the photos are misleading as they show an attached web strap going through the Molle on the back. If I had known,I would have requested the hook Velcro as a couple of my bags are lined with loop interface.
It’s designed to be used with molle clips, we can send you a pair.
Scott Fisher (verified owner) –
This thing deserves a five star review. Exactly what I was looking for, keeps my suppressor safe and sound. Solid construction and has Molle on the rear. Love it!
James Campbell –
Got the 8″ (Coyote) for my Rugged Obsidian 45 suppressor (8.5″ long, 1.38 diameter).
Really wanted a case that would allow me to sto-n-go the suppressor immediately after a shooting session. This fits that requirement to a tee.
I refuse to purchase gear that slows me down and/or can’t meet minimal expectations/requirements.
I’ll be sure to purchase more BPG gear 8n the future.