FAQ #1: Suppressor Cover Size Question?
“Do your suppressor covers fit all suppressors, are they universal fit?”
Yes, and No. Our covers are made to fit any suppressor within their length range (tolerance of 0.5″). If your suppressor is 8″ long by 1.5″ diameter, a 9″ suppressor cover (with a R# size code), will fit the 8″ suppressor perfectly. It can also be used on a 8.5″, and 9″suppressor (or any size in between 8″ – 9″ length from rear to front end cap. We do not count pistons or any type of mounting device as suppressor length). Suppressor length is based on the tube, end cap to end cap.
FAQ #2: Why use a suppressor cover??
WHY USE A SUPPRESSOR COVER?
- Mirage Mitigation (necessary for Precision Rifle Shooting – PRS)
- Burn Resistance (100% Fire Retardant)
- Highest level of protection while shooting in various different scenarios.
- Safety when conducting vehicle, aerial, and maritime operations is essential. Our suppressor covers protect both you and your teammates from suppressor burns (which achieve temperatures of up to 1500F+).
- Keep your gear and rifle case / bag safe from melting onto your blistering hot suppressor.
- Protect your suppressor from nicks, dings, and scratches that often occur while shooting tactical courses, hard use scenarios, and real engagements.
FAQ #3: What special features set BPG Suppressor Covers apart??
FEATURES – SPECIFICATIONS
- PATENT PENDING
- Ballistic Construction
- Resistant up to 2000 F
- Tested to 350 rds 5.56 FULL AUTO (250 rds 5.56 Full Aut, maximum recommended)
- Machine Washable
- Kevlar FR Bungee Cord Cinch Design – Black or FDE Color Options (500 lbs tested)
- Adjustable and Multi-fit Sizing
- Will NOT fly off like other covers
- KEVLAR / NOMEX exterior and interior construction
- Water, Fire Resistant, Snow, and Everything Resistant
- Fade, Abrasion, Mildew Resistant
- Different Color Combinations
- Machine Washable
WARNING – SUPPRESSOR COVERS GET HOT AFTER EXCESSIVE FIRE (AFTER ROUGHLY 50 SHOTS, DO NOT TOUCH!)
FAQ #4: What is a Suppressor Holster??Question:
“Why buy a suppressor holster? It sounds dumb to me…”
Shoot your suppressed pistol and holster it without melting your holster, shoot your slung rifle, and transition back without having to put either weapon down… What else needs to be said?
Made from kydex, uses the G-Code RTI modular system. Will work with other RTI wheel female attachments like a drop-leg rig or RTI offset-paddle.
Can be made in both left or right handed configuration. can be made to work with a weapon light (the holster will still function without a suppressor, a light, or even both).
Currently offer limited platforms: Glock