The Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Heavy
The BPG Suppressor Cover Heavy is designed to fit suppressors that are 1.5 inches in diameter and can be made to fit any length. The Burn Proof Gear Covers are designed to be 0.5 inches longer than the suppressor itself. This allows the cover to cinch around the front and rear of the suppressor to ensure a “No-Slip Fit.” The Heavy cover is rated up to 150 rounds within a 5 minute firing schedule, compatible with all calibers (.223, 300 BLK, .308, 5.56 NATO, 7.62 NATO) suppressors. Once the cover is installed on a suppressor that is 1.5 inches in diameter, the outer diameter will not exceed 1.75 inches. The standard cover sizes range from 6 inches to 9.5 inches long and weighs less than 3 ounces at the shortest configuration and 5.5 ounces at 12.5 inches long. The cover is a two piece design; an inner fiberglass sleeve rated to 2000 F and the outer Kevlar / Nomex cover rated to 1000 F. The covers resist the extreme heat generated from suppressors and enable the operator to transition confidently without burning their legs, pants, or other gear. Additionally, they eliminate heat mirage on precision applications and any IR emitted in night operations. The Burn Proof Gear suppressor covers withstand the most rigorous abuse, are combat proven, Made in the USA, and are lifetime guaranteed.
For installation help or to see our suppressor covers being used, visit our YouTube channel: Suppressor Cover Install Tutorial
Product Specifications and Use Restrictions
- This cover is designed for rifle suppressors of 1.5″ diameter and must be 1/2″ longer than the suppressor.
- If the cover slides forwards, it is not installed properly.
- If you have any sizing doubts after consulting our size chart, please email us.
Suppressor Cover – Heavy – Black – Wheat Tan – Kevlar
- Outer layer in Black Kevlar or Wheat Tan fabric rated to 1000 F
- Inner material is high temp fiberglass rated to 2000 F
- DO NOT EXCEED 3 SHOTS PER 1 SECOND and allow cover to cool completely once it is too hot to touch.