The Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Cover Medium
is designed to fit suppressors that are from 1.25 to 1.38 inches in diameter and can be made to fit any length. The Burn Proof Gear Covers are designed to allow the sleeve to cinch around the front and rear ends of the suppressor to ensure a “No-Slip Fit.” The Medium cover is rated up to 100 rounds within a 5 minute firing schedule, compatible with all suppressors. Once the cover is installed on a suppressor that is 1.38 inches in diameter, the outer diameter will not exceed 1.5 inches. Standard sizes range from 5 to 9 inches long and weigh as little as 2 ounces! The medium cover is made from Kevlar, Nomex, and other fire resistant materials, rated up to 1000 F. It was designed to accept an optional inner fiberglass sleeve rated to 2000+ F. The covers resist the extreme heat generated from suppressors and will allow the operator to transition confidently without burning their legs, pants, or other gear. The covers effectively eliminate heat mirage on precision applications and any IR emitted in night operations. The Burn Proof Gear suppressor covers withstand the most rigorous abuse, are combat proven, Made in the USA, and are lifetime guaranteed.
Suppressor Cover Sizing Tips:
Please use the suppressor cover size chart (click here)
- Kevlar Fabric Heat Ratings: Black / Wheat Tan is rated to 1400 F, Gray / FDE is rated to 800 F, and Multicam is rated to 600 F.
- AAC Tirant 45 (8.7″ long by 1.38″ diameter excluding piston / direct thread attachment), you need a 9″ x 1.38″ cover.
- The SilencerCo Harvester (9″ long by 1.38″ diameter, direct thread, with brake), order a 9″ cover to leave brake exposed while cinching around the rear end-cap.
- Please measure the suppressor tube and add 0.5″ then select the nearest cover length rounding up (do not exceed 0.5″ extra length or go below .25″ extra length).
- To leave QD exposed, measure from the front end-cap to before the QD and choose the nearest length rounding down.
- If you cannot find the size you need, place a custom order.
- Email us if you still have any doubts.