BPG Boot Laces FR (100% Dupont Kevlar)
- Shoe laces are important… Boot laces that last are priceless!
- Manufacturer Limited Lifetime Warranty – See FAQ for details
- Made with our proprietary kevlar blend cordage. As seen in our Burn Proof Strap and BPG Suppressor Cover.
- If using with boots that have metal eyelets, please note that the laces have a reduced lifespan.
Trust Products by Burn Proof Gear
- MATERIAL: 100% Para-Aramid (i.e. Kevlar), Braided, Soft Feel, Clear PVC tips.
- DIMENSIONS: 3mm Diameter
- CONSTRUCTION: Braid
- TENSILE TEST: 900lb
- WORKING TEMP: 800 F
- MELTING TEMP: 2000 F
- USES: Speargun Line, Model Rocketry, Survival Cord, Fire POI, Saw, and much more….
100% Dupont Kevlar(R) has all of the properties you want in boot laces.
- It’s ultra high strength, ultra low stretch and superior knot retention mean that once tightened your knot will stay tight.
- Avoid the problems of knot creep or stretch inherent in other high performance fibers.
- This line is excellent for a multitude of applications including model rocketry and fire poi.
- The general characteristics of Kevlar(R) are: High Modulus, High LASE (Load At Specified Elongation), High Tensile Strength at Low Weight, Low Elongation to Break High Modulus, (Structural Rigidity), Low Electrical Conductivity, High Chemical Resistance, Low Thermal Shrinkage, High Toughness (Work-To-Break), Excellent Dimensional Stability, High Cut Resistance, Flame Resistant, Self-Extinguishing,
- WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE WHERE FAILURE COULD RESULT IN BODILY INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. NOT FOR CLIMBING.