The Burn Proof Gear™ Suppressor Holster or Burn Proof Gear Holster® project began in 2014 when we realized few solutions were readily available.
There are many features we’d like to highlight:
- Recommended to be used with our Suppressor Cover – Medium in order to avoid melting your pants or ruining the holster. (Kydex deforms at 250 F)
- Ability to deploy your secondary weapon within sub-second draw times while having a suppressor, suppressor cover, optic, and weapon light mounted.
- No need to remove your suppressor every time you are done training.
- Our Suppressor Cover allows you to holster your sidearm without burning your legs, others, vehicle seats, and more.
- Reduces the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- Every Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Holster is backwards compatible with G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, and Bladetech systems.
The Burn Proof Gear™ Holster is made in the USA by LAS Concealment.
Compatible Mounting Hardware (required):
- G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, or Bladetech TMMS
*We stock RTI and QLS drop-legs and attachments*
Compatible Weapon Light (required):
Although we list specific model lights, the holster works with other models many of which aren’t listed below. If the dimensions are similar, the holster might work for your specific light.
- Option 1: Surefire X300
- Hx35, X300U, X300V
- Option 2: Streamlight TLR1
- Viridian X5L Gen 3
Which platforms will the Burn Proof Gear™ Holster fit?
As of now there are two models:
The BPG SH Glock / Model 01 is compatible with the following platforms (and more):
- 1911 / 2011 / Beretta M9 / Sig P226 / Sig P229 / CZ Shadow (1 & 2) / M&P 9 / M&P 45
The BPG SH FNX / Model 02 is compatible with the following platforms (and more):
- FNH FNX / FNS / HK USP
Fits any weapon that can mount a light, works with RMR or most optics.