The Burn Proof Gear® Suppressed Pistol Holster™ (SPH™) or Burn Proof Holster™ project began in 2014 we realized no universal solution was readily available.
There are many features we’d like to highlight:
- Ability to deploy your sidearm, with the suppressor, light cover, and weapon light mounted within sub-second draw times
- No need to remove your suppressor every time you are done shooting
- Our Burn Proof Suppressor Cover allows you to holster your sidearm without burning your legs, others, vehicle seats, etc..
- Reduces the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- Every Burn Proof Gear SPH™ is backwards compatible with G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, and Bladetech systems.
The Burn Proof Holster™ is made in the USA in collaboration with LAS Concealment.
Which handguns will the Burn Proof Gear Suppressed Pistol Holster™ fit?”
The Glock model holster is unique and fits many weapon platforms.
The BPG SPH is compatible with the following platforms:
- 1911 / 2011
- Beretta M9
- Sig P226 / P229
- CZ Shadow (1 & 2)
- Smith and Wesson M&P
- Mostly any handgun that can mount a weapon light.
- Works with RMR or most optics
- *Weapon light is required*
- Mounting hardware required: RTI, QLS, or Bladetech