The Burn Proof Gear® Suppressed Pistol Holster™ (SPH™) or Burn Proof Holster™ project began in 2014 we realized no universal solution was readily available.
There are many features we’d like to highlight:
- Recommended to be used with our Suppressor Cover – Medium in order to avoid melting your pants or deforming the holster
- Ability to deploy your sidearm, with the suppressor, light cover, and weapon light mounted within sub-second draw times
- No need to remove your suppressor every time you are done shooting
- Our Burn Proof Suppressor Cover allows you to holster your sidearm without burning your legs, others, vehicle seats, etc..
- Reduces the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- Every Burn Proof Gear SPH™ is backwards compatible with G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, and Bladetech systems.
The Burn Proof Holster™ is made in the USA in collaboration with LAS Concealment.
Which handguns will the Burn Proof Gear Suppressed Pistol Holster™ fit? The Glock & FNX holsters cover almost all handgun sizes / types.
The BPG SPH GLOCK is compatible with the following handgun types:
- 1911 / 2011 / Beretta M9 / Sig P226 / Sig P229 / CZ Shadow (1 & 2) / M&P 9 / M&P 45
The BPG SPH FNX is compatible with the following handguns types:
- FNH FNX / FNS / HK USP
Mostly any handgun that can mount a weapon light, works with RMR or most optics, weapon light is required, hardware required (RTI, QLS, or Bladetech)