The Burn Proof Gear™ Suppressor Holster or Burn Proof Gear Holster® project began in 2014 when we realized few solutions were readily available.
There are many features we’d like to highlight:
- Recommended to be used with our Suppressor Cover – Medium in order to avoid melting your pants or ruining the holster. (Kydex deforms at 250 F)
- Ability to deploy your secondary weapon within sub-second draw times while having a suppressor, suppressor cover, optic, and weapon light mounted.
- No need to remove your suppressor every time you are done training.
- Our Suppressor Cover allows you to holster your sidearm without burning your legs, others, vehicle seats, and more.
- Reduces the need for gloves which rip or get lost often
- Every Burn Proof Gear Suppressor Holster is backwards compatible with G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, and Bladetech systems.
The Burn Proof Gear™ Holster is made in the USA by LAS Concealment.
Compatible Mounting Hardware (required):
- G-Code RTI, Safariland QLS, or Bladetech TMMS
*We stock RTI and QLS drop-legs and attachments*
Compatible Weapon Light (required):
- Safariland Hx35, X300U, or similar
- Streamlight TLR1 or similar
Which platforms will the Burn Proof Gear™ Holster fit?
As of now there are two models:
The BPG SH Glock / Model 01 is compatible with the following platforms (and more):
- 1911 / 2011 / Beretta M9 / Sig P226 / Sig P229 / CZ Shadow (1 & 2) / M&P 9 / M&P 45
The BPG SH FNX / Model 02 is compatible with the following platforms (and more):
- FNH FNX / FNS / HK USP
Fits any weapon that can mount a light, works with RMR or most optics.