- The Kevlar Bracelet contains 2 separate lengths of kevlar hybrid cordage allowing for improvising uses as a saw, snare, or rope. With working breaking strengths up to 800 lbs and melting point of up to 2000°F this strap will allow for towing a vehicle or sawing thru a 2 x 4 plank of lumber.
Developed from kevlar materials by Burn Proof Gear.
See Pictures for Sizing Chart
Order a custom Kevlar Bracelet with over 100 Items – SUPERESSESTRAPS.COM –
FlameSaw Strap Details:
0- 15-25′ Paracord, 550lb, 125 feet to 250 feet total cordage including 7 inner nylon strands each w/ 2 braided strings. Replace shoestrings, make a bow saw, lash together logs to create a raft, make a bear bag, use as fishing line, tie down gear, create snare traps, fashion a clothesline or tent frame, etc.(DOUBLE WEAVE BRAID ADDS EXTRA CORDAGE)
1- Nylon Strands: Utilize the inner strands of paracord sheath as fishing line. Each bracelet includes 160-240 feet of cordage.
2- *Fire Steel Ferro Rod Toggle.
TIPS: To start a fire scrape slowly to shave off black coating and allow the shards to spread over your tinder. Once exposing the silver core, strike quickly to create sparks into nest of fine tinder, provide oxygen flow by blowing into the base of flame.
3- *30″ Kevlar Utility Thread (K.U.T.) Threaded Yellow Sawing Cord and Snare Wire (200 lb tested – UV/Friction Resistant) Saw branches/zipties/ropes- Fashion a bow saw, catch wild game using as a snare wire, make a trip line, use as garrote weapon. Adopted by US Army SERE specialists and NAVY Seals. (ATTACHED TO OUTER BAND FOR EASY ACCESS)
4- *Kevlar Utility Cordage(KUC): Kevlar woven sheath containing multiple strands of K.U.T. Highly resistant to heat and direct flames upwards of 1000° F. Tensile strength greater than 500 lbs. Tips, use back and forth motion to operate as friction saw for limbs, metal wires, lumber, etc. (PART OF INNER CORE)
5- Kevlar Utility Rope(KUR): modeled after paracord with heavy duty kevlar sheath containing hybrid kevlar threading.
- Available in Flat Dark Earth (FDE) color shade. 800lb tensile strength and 2000° F melting point. Maximum strength nearly burn proof rope allows for array of survival improvising. (PART OF INNER CORE)
6- *Tinder Wick Strand: retrieved from Fire Cord, combustible wick, easy ignite, strong flame, long burn time, waterproof. TIPS: A. Fray red wick to create a tinder nest. B. Light. C. Each 1 inch piece of wick will burn for close to 1 minute. (UNDER RANGER BAND ON OUTER BAND FOR QUICK ACCESS)
7- *Four Ranger Bands: Fire Tinder & Smoke Signal (30 Second burn time), heavy duty rubber band. Gear Strapping, bundle loose items, water proof a survival tin, use as shock absorber on a compass, secure flashlight to a rifle, burn for a large signal flame, etc.
TIPS: Use band to secure smaller items to your bracelet.
8- *Polymer, safety break, buckle.
- PRACTICE KIT: (AVAILABLE WITH UPGRADE)
Adds a length of each of the 3 kevlar hybrid cordage types. KUT, KUC, and KUR.
- Bracelets are handmade to order, every aspect of your bracelet is crafted by my wife and myself and we put great detail into each order. Please understand that it will take time to build and ship.
- Asterisks * indicates items that are readily accessible without un-weaving the strap. (ask if your specific items are accessible)
- If you ever have to deploy your bracelet in a survival situation you may send back to us for repacking at a small charge.
- All bracelets come with the following bonuses-
- BONUS 1: Comes packed in a rust proof survival tin (8oz size) featuring a water tight screw on top. Boil water, cook, personalize a survival kit, use as reflective mirror, etc. (included in shipping charge)
- BONUS 2: Field Expedient Water Purification Guide & Morse Code Chart- step by step instructions for multiple survival scenario water filtration and collection.Superesse Straps is Veteran Owned/Operated. Straps are crafted-to-order, by hand, in the USA.
NOTES AND DISCLAIMERS:
Bracelets are made to order. Items are weaved into the core of the bracelet. Not all these items can be accessed unless breaking down the bracelet. Handcuff keys are for illegal detainments only, check state and local laws prior to use. Blades and other tools may cause injury/death. You assume legal responsibilities and use of all items. Use caution when unravelling the bracelet and unpacking the inner contents as some items are sharp. We are not responsible for any injuries caused by the items in the bracelet or their use. Descriptions of items are generalize details that may or may not apply to the items included. Tips and suggestions should only be relied upon based your own research from medical/survival professionals.Also, check out our custom bracelets and choose your own options.
Like and Follow us on Facebook and Instagram at @superessestraps
Visit us at www.superessestraps.com